I made this for Handsome as he loves brussels, so I’m always looking for alternatives. This is a fantastic unusual roasted vegetable recipe. I served it with lemon and oregano pork tenderloin, and it was incredible. This will serve 5-6 as a side dish.
4 cups peeled and seeded squash (1 inch diced)
2 ounces diced pancetta
3 tablespoons olive oil
8 ounces brussel sprouts (peeled and cut in half)
2 large cloves garlic (crushed)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large gallon sized ziploc, add oil, garlic, salt and pepper and shake to mix.
- Add brussels and squash, seal and shake vigorously to coat in marinade.
- Spread evenly over baking sheet and sprinkle on pancetta.
- Stir every 20 mins for total 60 mins cooking time. Serve warm.